TEST-ENTH : Testosterone Enanthate EP 250 mg
Testosterone Enantate is a manufactured version of the naturally occurring male sex hormone, testosterone.
It is used in adult men for testosterone replacement to treat various health problems caused by a lack of testosterone (male hypogonadism). This should be confirmed by two separate blood testosterone measurements and also include clinical symptoms such as:
- -- Impotence
- -- Infertility
- -- Low sex drive
- -- Tiredness
- -- Depressive moods
- -- Bone loss caused by low hormone levels.
What you need to know before you use Testosterone Enantate
Do not use Testosterone Enantate:
It is used to treat:
- if you are allergic to Testosterone Enantate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6)
- if you suffer from androgen (steroid hormone) dependent prostate cancer or breast cancer
- if you have high calcium levels in your blood
- if you have or have had tumours of the liver
- if you have kidney disease (nephrosis)
Male hormones may increase the growth of prostate cancer and enlarged prostate glands (benign prostatic hypertrophy). Before your doctor injects Testosterone Enantate, s/he will examine you to check that you do not have prostate cancer. If you are older, you may be at an increased risk for the development of prostate enlargement when using Testosterone Enantate. Although there is no clear evidence that sex hormones such as Testosterone Enantate actually generate cancer of the prostate, they can enhance the growth of any existing cancer of the prostate.